Merchant Portal used by church admins and staff.
C#, Typescript, React
- Built a protoype to generate typings based on graphql queries and schema without requiring an active connction to the server which enabled drontend development to happen without relying on backend development.
- I came up with a strategy and roll out plan to add Content Security policy to the website.
- I created a postman collection which enabled QA to test ajax endpoints protected against Cross Site Request Forgery attacks (by automatically adding the anti-forgery token to the request).
- DX improvements
- Added gists to enable debugging frontend using vs code and starting the dev server automatically.
- After finding issues with yarn link found an alternate package yalc which works better.
- Automatically collapsing generated files in PR.
- Feature Lead for various features which involved:
- breaking down the feature in smaller tickets and assigning them to team members.
- communicating status updates to business.
- High Five Award for the Content Security Policy work.