Last Updated on
Estimated Reading Time: 1 min
At the start of the quarter, I laid out some high-level personal goals. Here’s how I did against those goals.
Goal: Publish 3 blog posts
Result: I published 4 posts
How it went: SUCCESS
I published 4 posts.
- Workaround for Unity Personal License Manual Activation Not Supported
- Cleaning Up Unnecessary Remote-Tracking References
- Unlock your career's potential with effective 1:1 meetings
- Unity CI/CD Demystified: Part 1: One-Time Setup
I also refreshed an old post
Goal: Publish 3 book summaries
Result: I didnt finish even a single book summary
How it went: FAILURE
I need to take out time to write a book summary a month. Maybe I should have spent some time on book summaries instead of the 4th post.
Goal: Explore ideas for a new game
Result: I settled on creating a Wordle for Kids and reached out to a few people to gauge interest.
How it went: MEH
I created a MVP for a 4 letter wordle clone. I shared a form on social media to gauge interest for a Wordle for Kids game. Although, I did not get as many responses as I would have liked, it was enough to validate that people are interested in having an app that has kid appropriate 4 letter words.
Goals for next month
- Publish 3 blog posts on ankursheel.com
- Publish 3 book summaries on discoveriesinbookland.com
- Get WordWhiz in the hands of beta testers and get the 1st release out
- Get 10 more responses to the WordWhiz form
- Lose 5 kgs
- 25 consecutive pushups
- 50 consecutive squats